Get assessed with MHE accreditation
Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Workshop Accreditation is an independent audit and a standard in the industry. It promotes best practice in workplace procedures. If the audit is successful, you will be placed on our Register of Accredited MHE Workshops, which sends a message across the supply chain and beyond that your organisation work with the highest standards, so your clients will use your services with confidence.
The audit will verify your operating standards, health and safety awareness and regulatory compliance and gives you a competitive advantage within the industry. In addition to highlighting existing best-practice, the audit will enable you to identify any areas for development, leading to better outcomes for your customers and employees.
This independent verification of your operating standards will be undertaken by auditors appointed by the Society of Operations Engineers (SOE), the leading Professional Engineering Institution for those involved in the safe inspection, operation and maintenance of a wide variety of plant, machinery and equipment.
- Demonstrate your workshop’s quality standards via health and safety records and areas of expertise
- Show competence to customers
- Get a non-biased review of how your workshop compares to the industry standard
- Identify training needs for increased workshop efficiency
- Receive a competitive advantage through inclusion in the Register of Accredited MHE Workshops